Brass gate valve , class 125 <GTS> <GTS>
- Product Description
This valve sticks to the side of the equipment only slightly during use, so it is easy to change the gasket.
● The gasket in this gate valve has excellent heat resistance when compared with a conventional non-asbestos seat gasket because the graphite is reinforced by high-tensile fibers.
● This gasket has improved safety and is easy to process, which has been a problem with conventional metal foil reinforced gaskets.
● Thread (Rc): 1/4
● Compatible fluid: Hot & cold water, oil
● Maximum allowable pressure: 1.18MPa (normal temperature)
● Leak inspection pressure: pneumatic pressure 0.59MPa
● Working temperature range: -20℃ to 120℃ (no freeze)
● Saturated steam cannot be used
● Body: C3771
- Detail Information
|Product Code||Model Code||Thread (Rc)|
Conditions of use
- Delivery drawings are available for our private brand products.
- Copyright and ownership of data supplied through our download service are and remain the property of Flobal Corporation.
- Make sure to download fresh copies of the delivery drawings and the cover page of the drawings each time you want to use them. You are not allowed to store previously downloaded data for re-use.
- Corrections, additions, deletions, revisions, or other changes to the delivery drawings are all prohibited.
- Reproduction of our delivery drawings or the cover page of the drawings without our prior written approval is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, corrections, additions, deletions, revisions, or other changes to copies of these drawings are also strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from transferring downloaded data to any 3rd party.
- We assume no responsibility for any problems that occur after you download and use our data.
- Our delivery drawings may be changed without prior notice and for any reason.