JIS 10K flange ball valve <VF13>
- Product Description
● Antistatic feature: An antistatic mechanism is built in to conduct between the stem and body, and the stem and ball, in order to prevent fires when using flammable fluids.
● Fire-safe mechanism: Even if the ball seat (Teflon) is burned away, the fluid pressure still moves the ball and blocks the hole in the body, preventing large leaks.
● Maximum working pressure: 1.4Mpa
● Applicable fluid: Steam (0.41Mpa or below), water, oil, air
● Flange standard: JIS B 2238
- Detail Information
* The drawing download button is on the right side of the table.
|Product Code||Model Code||Nominal diameter||Bore diameter||CAD drawing|
Conditions of use
- Delivery drawings are available for our private brand products.
- Copyright and ownership of data supplied through our download service are and remain the property of Flobal Corporation.
- Make sure to download fresh copies of the delivery drawings and the cover page of the drawings each time you want to use them. You are not allowed to store previously downloaded data for re-use.
- Corrections, additions, deletions, revisions, or other changes to the delivery drawings are all prohibited.
- Reproduction of our delivery drawings or the cover page of the drawings without our prior written approval is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, corrections, additions, deletions, revisions, or other changes to copies of these drawings are also strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from transferring downloaded data to any 3rd party.
- We assume no responsibility for any problems that occur after you download and use our data.
- Our delivery drawings may be changed without prior notice and for any reason.